|Creating Landing Pages
Clients may request a landing page that will provide information prior to arriving on the registration form.
An example of this is under the client Planet Meetings and Incentives - CCS Relay Leadership Summit - Information Page. www.eplyevents.com/ccsrelaysummit
A landing page can easily be created by using the closed page of a second form.
- Copy the registration form so that the branding is maintained
- In the Event Name, include "Landing Page" or "Information Page". As this form is not being submitted, the name serves only as an idenitiier in the Event List. Also include the text "do not open". The landing page must remain closed at all times.
- Set the event status to 'Closed'.
- Assign the URL - this will be the URL that the client links to from their website. (You may need to re-assign the URL for the registration form to the landing page and then assign a new URL to the registration form)
- Enter the landing page text into the Event Closed Text. Create a link to the registration form.