The Invites tab in the ePly system allows you to send email invitations to your contacts.
There are four main steps to send/generate invitations.
- Upload a list of contacts (or add them one at a time)
- Create a mailing list - you can add any number of contacts to a mailing list and have any number of lists. For example, you if you are inviting people to two different events, you will want to create a list for each event.
- Create your email - This is what contacts in the mailing list you send to will receive.
- Send the Email Invitation
- Each send is called a campaign and includes the mailing list to send
to, the event your are inviting people to and the template to use.