Creating a custom role allows Client Administrators to take full control of the functionalities that can be accessed by users created in the same account
. The steps below will give you a brief overview on how to create the custom role and pick the accessible functionalities.
Create Custom Role
- Click on 'ACCOUNT' at the top right of the page.
- Click on 'MANAGE ROLES' from the left menu.
- From here, give the role a name by typing in the box and click 'Add Role'.
- Next, you can select from the following sections and activate each function by checking boxes to allows users to View, Edit and/or give permission to Add or Delete.
When you've completing checking the necessary boxes, click the blue 'Save button to keep your custom role.
- View - Allows user to see the feature/function
- Edit - Allows user to edit text areas such as labels and/or edit field labels, pricing, validation, or logic.
- Add - Allows user to add fields or features
- Delete - Allows user to delete fields or features
Apply Custom Role
- From the 'ACCOUNT' tab, in 'CLIENT SETTINGS', click the 'Users' tab in the sub-menu.
- Click 'Edit' on the same line as the person you want to assign the custom role to
- In the 'User Role and Events Access List' section, you can now select the custom role in the drop down.