ePly can be switched to a back end French version. In the French version, all menus and default headings are translated respectively.
To do this, please follow the steps below:
- Log into your ePly account
- Click the "Account" tab on the top right of the page
- Click "My Info" from the left menu.
- From the Language drop down, select "French Canada".
- Click Save.
- After clicking Save, you should see the top menu, headings and even the greeting translated to French (as shown below).
Tip: To revert back to the English version of ePly, simply click on "Compte" from the top menu and "Mes Reseignements" from the left menu. Then choose "English" from the Langue drop down menu. Click "Enregistrez" and everything will now be in English.