Follow these steps to Add a New User to your Account:
- Log in to ePly using your client user name and password.
- Click on the 'Account' tab.
- Click on 'Users' tab.
- Click 'Create New System User'.
- Enter appropriate information in the fields, as required. At a minimum, you must type their Email, Username, Password, and select their User Role.
- In the field titled "Role" select the user level that you would like to assign (see table below).
- Assign the desired "Username" the person will use to login.
- Enter a "Password" for the user, and repeat it in the "Confirm Password" field. (once logged in, the user can edit his or her password)
- Click 'Create User'.
- If the user being added is in the Client Power, Client User, or Client Guest role, you will need to assign one or more Events to them before they will be able to access any event (see below).
|Client Admin - Multi Account
Can manage different ePly accounts using one user. An example would be managing multi-chapter organizations, different departments, etc.
- Can do everything a Client Adminstrator can for every account assigned to the user.
- Has access to multiple accounts in the ePly system
NOTE: Please contact ePly Support at firstname.lastname@example.org
to set this up for the first time.
Has full control of all features under one account.
- Can create new forms/events
- Can view all forms/events
- Can add or remove users
- Can assign users to specific events
|Client Power User
- Has full control over events assigned to them by the Client Administrator.
- Can create new forms/events
- Can view and change event settings.
- Can change confirmation email settings.
- Can view and create custom reports using Report Manager.
- Can edit all registration information.
NOTE: Before this user can work in an event, a user in the Client Administrator role must assign each event to them, unless they created the form themselves.
- Cannot create forms.
- Does not have access to the "Invites" tab for email marketing purposes.
NOTE: Before this user can work in an event, a user in the Client Administrator role must assign each event to them.
- Read-only access to form features, reports and registration data. This user cannot save changes to any event settings.
- Can view custom reports that have already been created using Report Manager.
- NOTE: Before this user can work in an event, a user in the Client Administrator role must assign each event to them.
Assigning Events to Users
New users created as Power User, User and Guest are not initially assigned to any events. This allows you to control specifically which events they can view and/or manage.
For example, you may have five events in your account but only need to allow the project coordinator to have control over one event only.
Once you have created a new user, follow these steps to assign one or more events to the user.
- Locate the user in the user list and click 'Edit'
- In the "Role" field, click 'Event Access List'
- Select from the "Available Events" menu and 'Add' to "Assigned Events"
- Click close.
- Click update.