Follow these steps to allow registrants to login to change their own details:
First - Enable Login
- Go to Advanced Options
- Click on the Form Logins tab
- Check the Allow Form Login checkbox
- Modify the text for the thank you and closed pages as needed
- Click Save
Second - Include Login information in the confirmation email
- Add the login information to your confirmation email so people know how to go to login.
- Select "Form - Login Link" from the merge field drop down to insert it.
- The username is the registrant's email so select "Email" from the merge field drop down to insert it.
- Add the password merge field "Registrants' login password" to your confirmation email so that a password gets inserted. See below.
Registrants should only login to edit one registration at a time. If a registrant attempts to login into more than one registration at a time, they will see this warning:
If a registrant does login to a second registration, they will not be able to save any changes to the first registration that they logged into. When they attempt to save they will get this pop up warning: