Upload an Image
When you click into large text areas in the ePly system, you should see a tool bar appear (pictured above). To upload a picture, click on the first icon on the tool bar . This will bring up the Image Manager.
From here, you can upload and organize images to be inserted and displayed on your registration form.
- Click the "+ Upload" button
- Find and select the image from your computer
- Click "Upload"
- Select the image within the Image Manager and then click "Insert".
- Click "Save" and the image will be on your form.
To adjust the size of the image, you can either drag the corners to the desired size or right-click on the image, click "Properties", then adjust only the width (or height) of the image so that it adjusts automatically for you.
- Supported Image Types: *.gif, *.jpg, *.jpeg, *.png, *.bmp
- Image uploads are limited to 400 KB.
Upload an Document or PDF
To upload a document or PDF file, click on the second icon on the tool bar . Similar to the Image Manager, this will bring up the Document Manager.
From here, you can upload and organize your documents or PDFs.
- Click on the "+ Upload" button
- Find and select the document/PDF from your computer
- Click "Upload".
- Select your file and customize how it will be displayed your registration form.
- The default text in "Link Text" is the file name, however you may want to change this and name it, for example, "Conference Agenda".
- If you want the link to open to a new window/tab, set the "Target" to "New Window".
- Supported Document Types: *.doc, *.txt, *.docx, *.xls, *.xlsx, *.pdf
- Document uploads are limited to 3 MB. *For large PDF files, we recommend reducing the size of your PDF file here: http://smallpdf.com/compress-pdf
If you're feeling stuck or unsure, please don't hesitate to contact us by calling 1-800-507-3759 and pressing "2" for support or emailing email@example.com.