To change your form's status, click on General Settings > Form Status. Scroll down to the bottom and change the drop down list and click Update Form Status.
Here is a description of the different form status options available on the form status page.
- When a form is in test mode, it allows you to submit test registrations and then permanently delete them from the database.
- A warning appears at the top of the registration form saying that the form is in test mode.
- Test mode registrations are identified by a yellow circle in the reports.
- When in test mode, a test credit card number is populated on the form to allow you to submit with the credit card option, but not charge a real card.
- You are never billed for a test registrations.
- Open mode is when you are accepting real registrations.
- Registrations will have a green square next to them in the reports.
- Registrations that you delete will appear in the deleted registrations report and you have an option to restore them.
- If someone attempts to view your registration form when in closed mode, they will see the closed page text rather than the form.
- You still have full access to the back end reporting and you are able to enter registrations in the back end.
- Setting your form to closed mode will override the setting called "Closing Date" on the general info page.
- If the closing date for the form is reached, anyone attempting to view your registration form will see the closed text even if your form is still set to be open.
- If you are using the "Check-In App", any Archived forms wouldn't show up on the App.