Adding a registration through the back-end is useful when special pricing must be handled for certain registrants or if you want to override validations on the form. In cases where there are no special situations to handle, an alternate and quick way to add a registration on behalf of a registrant is to simply use the online form.
Adding registrations in the back-end:
- Go to "Reports" and then the "Primary Registrants" report.
- At the top of the page, click the blue 'Add Registration' button.
- You will now see a blank registration and be able to edit any registration detail.
- To edit the registration, fill in the information and click "Save" when finished.
Note: If an option has a price associated with it, when the option is selected, a pop up will appear for you to change the price, or leave the price the same. Click the "Use price above" button if you'd like the price to be the same, or manually enter a price to and click "Change Price".
Adding Group Members in the back-end:
If your event has Group registration, you can also add a Group Member in the back-end.
- If you are already in the Primary Registrants details, click the 'Group Registrants' tab.
- If you are in the Primary Registrants report, click on the primary registrants' first or last name to arrive on their registration data. Then click the 'Group Registrants' tab.
- You will now see one or more Group Members
- Click the blue "Add (group name)" to add a new group member.
Special note: When you add a person in the back end, you'll need to manually send the confirmation email and if applicable, the credit card/payment receipt. See how to re-send email confirmations.