A duplicate confirmation email can be sent to a registrant. If changes are made to a registrant's registration details, these changes are reflected in the new confirmation email.
- Go to Reports.
- Click on the Primary Registrants report and click on either the person'a first or last name to view their registration data.
- Scroll to the bottom of the page where you see the heading "Send Emails".
- Select the email to send from the drop-down menu.
- The email the registrant provided will automatically be there so you can proceed to Step 6. If you are sending it to a different email address, replace the current email with the new email address.
- Click the blue "Send" button.