Please note: ePly strongly suggests that if you are creating a form in a different language that is a copy of an English form, that the English form is 100% complete before beginning the new form. If it is not, updates will have to be made in two places, which is time consuming.
- In the View My Forms tab, from the left menu, select the form you wish to copy from the drop down list.
- Enter a form name - it must be different than that name of the original.
- Click "Create New Form!".
- Once your new form is created, under Form Setup click on "General Settings" and then the "Options" from the sub-menu. Scroll down and change the locale to the language you need. This step will automatically translate many of the system messages such as the Submit button and incomplete registration message.
- If you are charging a fee to attend your event, go to the Payment Options page and select the appropriate currency to have the proper formatting a currency symbol show on the form.
- Manually change the text on the form, in payment options, confirmation emails, etc. as needed.
- Make sure to translate both the Field Names and Field Option Labels/Values so that the Field Names that appear in both the Confirmation email and reports is in the correct language.
- For help, translating the fields that are locked ie. First Name, Last Name, Address, etc. Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.