you want to automatically have each registration assigned a number (registration number, confirmation number, or ticket number), you can add this feature by following these steps:
- On the options page, click "Add Registration Number".
- Give your auto-numbering a name, like "RegNumber" or "TktNum".
- Enter a starting number (usually "1"). The next registration will start with this number.
- Enter a prefix (eg: if the name of your event is Eco Conference, a good prefix would be "Eco-".)
You might want to add a dash after the prefix to separate the prefix and the number.
- Add a number length (we suggest 5).
The number part of the Registration number will be padded with 0's to bring it to this length.
eg: With a length of 5 and prefix "Eco-", the 99th registrant would get this number: "Eco-00099"
- Set if editable. This should be left at "No" to ensure unique numbers are assigned to each person.
- Click "Add Auto Registration Number".
Part 2 - you will need to contatct ePly to help you with this part.
- Add a text box field at the top of the first section on your form.
- Name it "Registration Number" or something similar. You do not need to add a label.
- ePly Only - Set the request item type to RegNumber and select the Reg Number created in part one for the AutoReg Number field.
- Uncheck the visible on form check box and Save the field.
- If your form supports multiple registrants, and you need a different registration number for each person or want guests to be numbered differently, please contact ePly for help.