- Virtual Venue
- Past sessions appear behind a collapsed accordion at the top of the agenda https://help.eply.com/hc/en-us/articles/360055088312-Loading-Content-to-a-Virtual-Venue-site
- Venue sites can be copied. All site content is included expect Zoom IDs & passwords. https://help.eply.com/hc/en-us/articles/360055506491
- Updated Zoom Web SDK to v1.9.0. Meeting Gallery View now supported. https://memberclicks.zendesk.com/knowledge/articles/360024844412/en-us?brand_id=360000765911
- Virtual Venue
- Reorder & rename pages
- Rename About page sections
- Virtual Venue
- Updated Zoom Web SDK to v1.8.5. Webinar Polling now supported. https://memberclicks.zendesk.com/knowledge/articles/360024844412/en-us?brand_id=360000765911
- Exhibitor Hall page now hides when no exhibitors exist
- Set Password email is accessible in Email Notifications and no longer automatically sends when the venue status changes to Pre-event.
- Admins single sign-on from the Sites page into venue sites
- Admin can access the exhibitor leads report from the Sites page
- Direct Zoom join information is hidden to attendees
- Updated footer to 2021
- New virtual events platform: Virtual Venue. https://help.eply.com/hc/en-us/articles/360050039392-Manage-virtual-events-with-ePly-Virtual-Venue-updated-
- Oasis & Atlas MemberClicks AMS registration write-back integration. https://help.eply.com/hc/en-us/articles/360047386972-MemberClicks-AMS-Quick-Start-Guide
- Zoom Integration for Meetings & Webinars. https://help.eply.com/hc/en-us/articles/360043024472-Zoom-Integration-Attendance-Tracking
- Visibility conditions can now be created within a section's properties. Registrants will not see a section(s) if conditions are not met.
For more details on this feature see the following help article: Add, Edit and Control Visibility of a Section
- A new date picker field type is available. Registrants now have the ability to select a date from a calendar.
For more details on this feature see the following help article: Field Types and What They Do
- Drop down list fields now require an initial blank field options. Admins can only edit the Text to show on form setting to include for example "Please select". This change prevents issues with form submissions where registrants do not make selections from drop down lists and are assigned the first field option by default.
- Invites reporting has been changed to load data in the background and emails administrators once it is completed. The invite reporting chart within ePly is then updated to display the latest data.
Integration with MemberClicks' Atlas membership management software solution to automatically record event attendance for members in Atlas when checked in through ePly.
For more details on this feature see the following help article: ePly Check-in for MemberClick's Atlas AMS customers
Integration with MemberClicks' Atlas membership management software solution to support single sign-on login for members and automatically update member profile contact information from ePly form submissions.
For more details on this feature see the following help article: Member Single Sign-on for MemberClick's Atlas AMS customers
Events and individual sessions that offer Continued Education hours can be collected for registrants, reported on and merged onto certificates.
For more details on this feature see the following help article: Continued Education Tracking
- Added the ability to use a field’s check-in value on custom reports
Registrations can be edited directly from custom reports without the need to open registration details one-by-one. A new easy edit mode is available when viewing a custom report which changes many of the cells to text boxes and selection sets until edits are saved.
For more details on this feature see the following help article: Modifying-multiple-registration-records-using-the-Easy-Edit-feature
A waitlist selection is now required before submission when only a single field option is available but sold out. This applies to radio and drop down list fields and prevents submissions where neither the field option or waitlist option are associated.
Added ability to mass upload field options for drop down lists and radio buttons. This feature is at the bottom of the fields settings page when these field types are selected.
Added the ability to mass upload limits from the bottom of the limits page.
For more details on these features see the following help articles: Mass Uploading Field Options to a Multiple-Choice Item and Mass-Uploading Limits.