Easy Edit allows you to quickly modify multiple registration records directly from a custom report. This feature allows you to save time, and avoid having to access each registration record individually when making changes across multiple records, and is ideal for assigning things like seating, trade show booth space, golf starting holes, or any other attribute that is only assigned to an attendee by an event planner after initial registration.
- From any custom report, click the "Edit Values" button - any adjustable field will become editable on the report.
- Any open field (such as a text box or text area) will be able to be directly typed over; any multiple choice item will be adjustable via a drop down list. Edited fields will be highlighted in red before being saved.
- When you are finished making your group changes, click "Save Changes". You may also eliminate any changes made at this point by clicking "Cancel Changes".
Easy Edit is a powerful tool - some basic precautions should be observed while using it:
- There is no way to undo your changes in a single step after clicking "Save Changes"; you would need to click "Edit Values" again and manually revert your changes after saving them.
- If your report contains multiple pages, changes must be saved before viewing and editing any additional pages on the report. To avoid having to save multiple pages, you can adjust the maximum number of entries to up to 500 in the "Page Size" setting.
- The Easy Edit feature will bypass any field limits; you will be able to oversell any limited item without being warned ahead of time.
- Any fee items added, changed, or removed via Easy Edit will automatically have an appropriate adjustment added in the registrant's Payment Summary.
- It is not recommended to use this feature to adjust a field linked to registration group Smart Adding - it is best to access these items directly through the registrant's record, as an accompanying group registration will need to be added.
Please contact us toll-free at 800-507-3759, extension 2 if you have any questions about the Easy Edit feature, or reach out to us at email@example.com.