In this article, you'll find...
- Benefits of the Conference App
- Highlighted Features of the Conference App
- Info on how to get started
- Additional Resources
- Sponsorship Opportunities: Promote event sponsors to increase their visibility using the sponsors feature and rotating event images
- Save on printing costs (and go green!): All event details are at the attendee’s fingertips, including the schedule, educational sessions, venue maps, etc.
- Collect feedback in real time: Survey attendees easily after a keynote, individual session or entire conference to gain valuable feedback
- Notify attendees ANYTIME: Push notifications attendees about last minute changes or promote events, exhibitors, etc.
- Sync to your ePly event so registrants are automatically added to the event roster.
- Update attendees about last minute changes in real time using push notifications.
- Survey attendees easily after a keynote, individual session, or entire event to gain valuable feedback.
- Poll attendees at the event or during sessions through the app's Sli.do integration.
- Enable attendees to customize their event experience by creating a unique personal itinerary.
- Display directories of attendees, sponsors, speakers, etc. for easy searching.
With the purchase of an annual conference app package, you can use your conference app for an unlimited number of events over the course of the year, all for one low fee!
$2,500 annually plus a one time $250 setup fee when bundled with our event registration system.
$3,500 annually plus a one time $500 setup fee when purchased as a standalone solution.
*Note: the app is available for both iPhone and Android. For IOS only, a $100/year fee paid directly to Apple will be required to personalize the app with your logo and branding. We’ll work with you to set this up during the onboarding process. This does not apply for the Google Play store. This fee may be waived for nonprofits, accredited educational institutions, and government entities.
How to Get Started
- Fill out the form on this page.
- We’ll get in touch to show you a free demo!
These resources have been pulled from the MemberClicks Blog.