Integrate your MC Professional account with an ePly account to unlock the robust registration capabilities of ePly while having your database profiles updated to see if members have submitted and attended an event managed in ePly.
Create the corresponding Oasis event
Once your form has been created and configured in ePly, click 'Create Oasis Event' which can be found via Form Setup > Advanced Options > Integrations
Note, a Form and registration are not created in Oasis. The ePly record will only appear on the member's profile under Event Attendance.
Create and publish a URL for registrants to use
Members will need to login with their Oasis credentials in order to complete the form and have their profiles updated appropriately. To accommodate this, you must connect the ePly Form to the Settings in Oasis
In ePly, click on "View Form" and make note or copy the URL.
- Click on Settings > Account Settings > API Management
- Click the "Edit" button on the ePly line
- Paste the ePly form's URL in the Add a Redirect URI area at the bottom of the page and add "/virtual.aspx" at the end and click Add URl and then click the Save button above.
After the ePly form link has been added to Oasis, you can append ?oasissso=true at the end of the ePly form URL e.g. https://events.eply.com/eventname123456?oasissso=true
Next, consider where to place this SSO link and what the member experience will be.
- If the SSO form link is placed in Oasis behind the member's login, the member would click the link and be automatically directed to the ePly form pre-populated with their profile built-in attributes.
- If the SSO form link is placed in Oasis outside of the member's login, at a different website like a standalone event webpage or within an email like an invitation, the member would click the link and be directed to an Oasis login. Once logged in, the member would immediately be shown the ePly form pre-populated with their profile general built-in attributes.
If you need assistance in setting up Member/Non-Member Pricing in ePly, please email email@example.com
Confirm and review registrants in ePly and Oasis
Once your form is live you'll be able to see registrants information in both ePly and Oasis.
You can view registrants in ePly via Reports > Primary Registrants
You can view registrants in Oasis directly on a profile by clicking Event Attendance. Note, a Form and registration are not created in Oasis and the ePly record will not appear under Submissions.